Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

It's been a non-stop bake and clean fest around here.  We've baked about 12 dozen cookies, two loaves of banana bread, half a dozen banana muffins, 3 pumpkin pies, and still have bread pudding to go, but that will be done before going to Christmas Eve service at church tonight.  All of the presents are wrapped and under the tree and the house is moderately clean, especially considering we have a house guest.  The stockings will go up tonight and the rest of the house looks great.

I have promised myself...No more overachieving for the rest of the year (yes, I know that is only a week).  I'm going to take it easy next week.  I won't even crack a book for next term. 

Here's hoping that the rest of you take it easy as well.  May you have the very merriest of Christmases and the best New Year possible.

With Love,

Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment