Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

5 Things I Learned at Convention

We had a great time at convention.  We met some nice people and I learned alot.  Here is a list of the top 5 things I learned at convention:

  1. Geeks/Nerds/etc. have very little people skills.  Many people were awkward or downright rude.
  2. A hotel with a 3 star rating does not mean that you will have a clean bathroom or a TV you can watch.
  3. You will not be able to complete any homework while attending a convention.
  4. Never underestimate the value of a good pair of walking shoes.  I bought some Ecco's on the last day and I soooo wish I had done it earlier
  5. You never know who you are going to run into in the hotel lobby.  Deadliest Catch fans will recognize Capt. Keith from the Wizard. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment