Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

1 Class Down, 6 to Go! & Toe

So, I was up until 5am this morning, but I got it done.  I completed my Financial Accounting II class.  I should explain how this is done.  These Accounting classes are run through an online program called My Accounting Lab.  Basically, you read through the chapter, complete the exercises online, take the quizzes and tests, and boom, you're done.  The course was 7 chapters long.  However, since I've already taken these classes when I received my Accounting Clerk Certificate, it (and the first class) were mostly review.

Anyway, it's done.  I wish the other 6 could be done this quickly.  I'll probably have the Decision Making with Accounting Info class done within two weeks.  We'll see.

Still running A's, though I haven't gotten my grades for my first speech and my first programming assignment for Visual Basic (can I tell you how much I LOVE that class!).

The other thing I wanted to talk about is my toe.  I broke the little toe on my right foot severely about a month ago running into the dining room table.  It's broken diagonally and into two pieces (I even overachieve toe breaking).  It's still really swollen and looks funky.  I go back to the podiatrist tomorrow.  If it's not healing right, he's going to reset it (ie, re-break it) and put screws in it.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment