Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates (Popcorn, Toe, School, etc.)

This year's popcorn sale has exceeded all expectations.  Right now, we have over $52,000 in popcorn distributed to the individual units.  If these numbers hold, we will sell 50% more than last year.  I did not think we'd do that well.  Brandon has yet to sell much, but he hasn't been in front of the stores yet.

The toe is great.  The bone has completely healed and I was even up to wearing shoes this week.  No more ugly boot.  YAY!!

School is going fine.  The Financial Accounting II instructor had difficulty believing I had finished that class in two weeks.  She asked me if I was some kind of "whiz kid."  I said, no, but I had been accused of being an overachiever.  I missed my Lean Management class on Wednesday because I was soooo sick.  Nothing left of it but a cough now.  Now I have to make up a quiz this week.  I'm not behind on anything yet.  So far, so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment