Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Motivation

I am finding it very difficult to get motivated this week.  Maybe it was popcorn that took all of the life out of me, but I'm pretty wiped!  I have Lean Management today and I haven't read any of the chapters and I definitely do not want to do any of the work for Speech, though I'm not sure why.  The next speech assignment is to write a critique about my last speech (maybe THAT's my problem).  It's due by Sunday, so maybe I'll work on it this weekend.

From a sales standpoint, popcorn went great.  Sales were up 50% from last year.  However, the sale end was much more stressful than I think it needed to be.  On group returned over $3k to me LAST MINUTE.  I had communicated the deadlines over and over and OVER again, but it didn't make a difference.  There are three groups that still haven't turned their money in.  I'll personally be glad when it's all done.

I aced my Visual Basic midterm.  That class is the shining light in the rest of my chaos.  Is it odd that I would be happy writing code all day?

On the personal side of things...Halloween was awesome.  The kids had a great time.  Ellie was a ballerina, Kimberly was Hannah Montana and Brandon was Brandon Roy of the Trailblazers.  I managed to NOT get pictures, which was a bummer.  They went to two churches and then around town and racked up the goodies!!

Well, I better get back to work.  I haven't seen any comments yet, but I do see that I've had visitors.  Welcome.  Stay awhile and drop me a line.  I'd LOVE to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment