Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

One More Week & Thanksgiving

Well, I've made it to Week 10, the final stretch.  Unfortunately, this is when everything is due.  I have a speech and a written critique of it along with two quizzes in Speech.  I have one more programming assignment due for Visual Basic.  I have have an e-business plan and website for Business on the Internet and lastly I have to make up a quiz for Lean Management on Wednesday, which is when we're studying for the final.  The good thing is that I only have 2 finals, Visual Basic and Lean Management.

To complicate matters further, I have taken to freelancing some Admin work on Elance to help pay for Christmas.  Two of those projects are due this week.  Why, exactly do I do this to myself?

On the homefront, WE DO NOT HAVE TO MOVE!!!  We came to an agreement with the landlord and he is rescinding the 60 day notice.  Now we can move on our own time.  One less thing to worry about.  Thanks to Amanda and everyone else for your thoughts and prayers.

I am supposed to have a second interview at a software company sometime this week, and that would be a major win.  In the meantime, I got extended on my internship, so that'll hold us for a while.

The kids are great.  Kimberly lost another tooth and can now really sing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."

Thanksgiving was amazing.  We had 14 total, plus some stragglers that came throughout the evening. We had a big turkey, which Kimberly named Ted and he was quite tasty.  Thanks to my friend Tommie, I was able to shop Kmart on Black Friday and put some amazing deals on layaway.

I have registered for Winter term, but I will give the details after I find out if I have that job or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment