Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dropped

I dropped C ++ because the course format wasn't working for me and I just wasn't getting it.  So now I'm down to Business Ethics and Finance.  Finance is a very easy class and I am getting the material, much better than the last time.  I can now comfortably complete homework without an issue.  However, there were some developments with the separation this week, and was pretty out of it, so I went out with a friend instead of working on Business Ethics yesterday.  I felt bad about it.  However, I really needed to decompress.

Work is going well.  I returned from leave after having bursitis for 2 weeks and I basically got a promotion.  It looks like I will be hired by the company (I am currently a contract employee) and will probably get a raise.

Other than recent events, life is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute blog...
project management services are the incorporated services offered...
project management services

George Dawson said...

Using an online project management system will aid you in checking your people’s daily work schedule and even get a full report using this online project management application.

daily work schedule

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

yah girl i did the same thing i dropped c+++ gosh not a tech person at all..

DONT MISS GOLD PLATED CHARM BRACELET Worldwide giveaway
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/03/petite-delights-charmed-bracelet.html

randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

Post a Comment