Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Graduation Day or Just Another Day

***Warning, this post contains a little bit of whining and celebrating via pity party.  If you are offended, read no further***

I graduated today.  I received my AAS degree in Project Management from Clackamas Community College.

Not that anyone noticed.

It was treated like another day by my family, and everyone around me.  That is, except by my friends who also graduated.  Then, apparently, they decided that they would "whoop it up" without me.

I went to have ice cream with the kids and they were supposed to call me and let me know what was going on.  1 hour went by, then another half hour.  Text messages did not get a response, and phone calls were rejected (yes, actually rejected, not just not answered).

So here I am, celebrating.

Alone.

Happy Graduation Lori!

0 comments:

Post a Comment