Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi & Welcome!

Sorry for posting so late in the day!

If you are visiting from Mrs. O's blog, WELCOME!  I feel so honored to be this week's spotlight.

My name is Lori and I have been blogging for about 9 months.  My blog began as a sounding board for me, but has grown into a place where I can really express myself (hopefully, in a good way).  I live outside of Portland, Oregon with my husband and four children: Michael - 19, Brandon - 11, Kimberly - 7, and Ellie who is almost 5.  I attend college, primarily Oregon Tech (Oregon Institute of Technology), but also Clackamas Community College in order to complete some electives in the least expensive manner possible.  I hope to graduate next year with a BS degree in Information Technology with a Business/Systems Analyst Option.

In my spare time (not much these days), I read and quilt, though I do not consider myself "crafty" in the least, unless a computer is involved!

I thought the best way to get to know me is to reveal some quirky facts about me, so here are 10:
  1. I love disaster movies and shows of the same genre (Armageddon, 2012, etc.)
  2. I have a slight addiction to Karaoke
  3. I have a passion for football, and especially the Dallas Cowboys, that I cannot quite describe.
  4. I have a hatred for Microsoft and their products that I cannot quite describe.
  5. As #4 would suggest, I am a Mac user.
  6. Another hobby I have is to find songs that match my friends and create ringtones out of them then assign them on my phone.
  7. I am learning SQL this term, and am positively GIDDY about it!
  8. I am the worst housekeeper EVER.
  9. My family is running a fireworks stand this year.
  10. I am a major GEEK.  I love all things technical!
Well, that's about it.  Thanks for reading this far.  I love, love, LOVE comments, so please leave them!!

-Lori

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me feature you :)

Post a Comment