Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Angry Birds

I'm a geek.  Everybody knows it.  Because of that, I'm obsessed with geeky things.  One of these things is "Angry Birds" a game app originally designed for the iPhone/iPad.  I would play this at my friend Tara's iPad, but could not play it at home, because there was no version for Mac OS X.   I was soo excited to see that Angry Birds is now available for Android.  Since we are switching carriers next week, I will be getting a Samsung Epic, powered by Android, so I will now be able to play "the birds" any time I want.

Plus, I found this while walking the mall yesterday, and I just may have to go get it for use when I play!

2 comments:

lovinangels said...

Angry birds is in no way geeky. It's very cool. I did find that it didn't work well with the mytouch and froze up a lot. This was unpleasant. I hope your new phone will be able to keep up.

Susan said...

I love that game!

I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
thank you :)

Post a Comment