Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Group Projects are Soooo FRUSTRATING!!

This term I have been involved in three different group projects.  The first was a marketing plan for Marketing.  I tried to coordinate it the best I could, but it is mediocre at best.  However it's submitted now, so we just have to wait and see how it comes out.  The second group was for the Case Analyses in Intro to MIS.  Half the group either dropped or didn't participate until the last case where our group was combined with another group when they lost a person (at my request, because I thought that it was too much work for just the two of them).  Lastly, there have been two groups for my Electronic Culture class.  The first group assignments (two of them) went OK, but the last assignments (with a new group) just can't seem to get started.  I've carried people in my group all term and I just can't do it anymore.  It's soo frustrating.

1 comments:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following back!
http://www.formulamom.com

Post a Comment