Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back at It

Well, it's the last day of Spring Break.  I begin my last full term at Clackamas Community College tomorrow.  I will be taking classes after I graduate, but only one or two per term (electives mostly, because they are cheaper than at OIT).  Tomorrow is also my first day of getting up early for Swim Conditioning. While I think that this class is going to be great for me physically, I'm hoping that it will balance out the lack of sleep I will be getting because of having to get up early three days a week.

Also, I have decided that, because I am going to be exercising three hours a week, I will take this opportunity to work on eating healthier.  I'd like to drop 50 pounds by the end of the term. 

The kids have all been out the last week also.  I'm really going to miss spending the days with them.  We've hugged, cuddled, read books, and played games.  I don't think we've had this much fun in a while.  Now Mom is diving head first back into the books.  They are sad, especially since I have evening classes three days a week, so we'll only have Thursday - Sundays for hanging out.  Weekends will also be busy with baseball, softball, flag football, and cheerleading.  Finding time to study will be interesting. 

So, I'm going to enjoy this one "free" night until June!

1 comments:

happynester said...

following back! thanks so much for stopping by!
i think i'm going to take a break on the weaning and try again in a couple weeks.. hopefully.

hope you get a chance to come back and read about CMV awareness!
thanks again!
leah

Post a Comment