Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Official Grades & Looking Ahead

Grades have been posted and, to my amazement, I kept my 4.0!  How is that possible??!  With 27 credits??  I also completed all of the work needed to challenge another 4 credit class and should get that grade back next week.

Now looking ahead, here are the classes I'm taking Spring term which starts next Monday, the 28th:

CCC
BA-226  Business Law
BA-217  Budgeting for Managers
MTH-243  Statistics I
PS-202   Government
SP-219  Small Group Communication

I am also taking a swim conditioning class (swimming laps) 3 times a week 6-6:50am

OIT
ANTH-452  Globalization
BUS-356  Business Presentiations
WR-327  Advanced Technical Writing

The interesting thing is that, while in previous terms most of my classes were online, this term 3 of my classes are in-class only, and one is a hybrid.  I also have never taken classes in the middle of the day.  combine that with taking the PE class and this is a radically different term for me.  We'll see how it goes!

I have to tell you that I'm not overly enthused about any of these courses, except maybe Government, which is too bad.  These are all my "have-to" take classes, no my "want-to's."

Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Concerned American Citizen said...

Good luck, you can do it. Congrats on the 4.0! Thank you for stopping by & following. I'm following back now. Have a wonderful day :)

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Hi Lori,

I recently worked with a boy who was 18 for about a year.

He was diagnosed at a later age as well. Children are still getting misdiagnosed, TODAY. It happens frequently. 20 years ago it was an entirely different story. It was extremely difficult to get an accurate diagnosis or the correct services. In fact a lot of extremely effective behavioral treatments were still being developed.

Please contact me on my personal email f_b_sanchez@yahoo.com if you have any questions about behaviors you have questions about and want input on.

All the Best!

~ Francine

Jade Rahl said...

Newest follower from the Tickle Me Tuesday hop.
Be sure to stop by my blog, return the follow, and enter our giveaway!
http://slepperymind.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

Post a Comment